Website Development Steps
Working with us is affordable and easy. Once you confirm your decision to take our service, we will create an account for you in our online Nikko Service Delivery Platform (NSDP) and one of our team member will collaborate with you to deliver our services through the online platform to get your website completed professionally and efficiently.
No need to visit our office physically. Everything can be done online. The NSDP system will coordinate all of the following steps between you and our team online from start to end:
- Engage us: Once you decide to proceed with us, we will create an account for you in our system and configure the requested services. You will be able to make payment via paypal, credit card, visa or master card.
- Choose domain name: Once the KYC due diligence is complete, our team will apply for your website domain name approval. After getting approval from the authority you will get the requested domain name including hosting server access details from us.
- Get design template : Our team will design a professional creative design template for your website. You have to choose one template to move on to next step.
- Finalize website structure: Our experienced team will prepare website structure documents. You have to review and approve the structure docs.
- Website coding: Professional senior engineers will develop your website by using latest secured programming language. All features of the selected package will be added into website. Content management system (CMS) also included with it.
- Security check & upload content: Our online security expert will review the website and server security from bottom to top for fixing any vulnerability issues. You need to provide us website articles or paragraphs to upload those into website. (Note: It is not our task to provide articles or writing any content for your website. The client should provide us all content writings.)
- Quality check, review & complete: Our quality expert will check the overall website quality including responsive design issues. After that we will make the website live online. You can review the task in this stage and complete the process.